Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tiger Woods fiasco






I've heard numerous things in the media about the tiger woods situation. No one knows the real story. I heard he might have had an affair with another golf player, and his wife found out and she got mad scratched his face up. He left the house then crashed into his neighbor yard. Now police are taking the situation under investigation.



I wouldn't tell the media shit about whats going on. It's bad enough media kno every damn thing that happens in stars personal life. If I was tiger I wouldn't say a damn thing unless I had to and that would only be to the police. He kno that the media gonna have their little frenzy's, I would let them talk after awhile the shit gonna be able to become old news and he can better fix the shit without the media all up in his shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment