Sunday, June 21, 2009

A phone call from son to dad

Son- Whaddddup ; hey dad
dad- hey baby
Son- Ho are you dad ?
Dad- I'm doing good . How you ?
Son- I'm decent . Happy Fathers Day
Dad- Thanks son. Hows school ?
Son- Its really good ; I'm almost done . I got 2 days left
Dad- 2 days ?
Son- Yea two days . I'm having trouble at school tho.
Dad- whaddd kind ?
Son- Well this doode walked up to me and pushed me so I was like...
Dad-Hold on bby
Dad- I'm back I'm listening
Son- I'm like I'm not going to start a scene in front of all these people and get kicked outta school . I also tlk'd to AJ about it and he said don't pick no fight but if its get outta hand and yu have to defend yurself do it
Dad- Yea I understand . do whad you have to do don't get into no trouble
Son- I kno dad I woulda beat him tho ; in front of all those people.
Dad- Yea I understand; but do you need anything ? Money ?
Son- Not right now but I do for school clothes
Dad- Alright jus keep in touch . seem to me like yu don't want to
Son- I do want to keep in touch. I will keep in touch
Dad- Alright then . Jus keep in touch . I'll let you go son .
Son- Aight dad .
Dad- I love you !
Son- I love you too



No comments:

Post a Comment