Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Story pt1

Damn look at young "Audio" 7 months ago, swear he had so much damn swagger lol . In reality lame as fck ; who took pics with exactly no facial expression lmfao . Had to be one of the biggest nerds in pcola. Then it happened I got down with the J.K.

















Look at me now ; MEFFINDIZZ! nigga I'm on some steez shit now . I have came a long wayy to get to where I am todayy . Pics on pt. Life is pop'n. Haters coming by the bunches like a group of fat bitches at a all yu can eat buffet . I can't see myself going back to that old life, I work'd to hard to get the status I have now. I'm fck'n certified check the barcode . Only way is up from here . I haven't forgot where I came from I kno i can easily be back in that boat again, but yu salty poo-put's out their don't count on it .









No comments:

Post a Comment