Friday, June 26, 2009

Classification

So ummm yall prolly kno I'm part Asian and part black but I don't classify my family as an asian family .
My mom was born in Seoul, Korea and spent nine years their when she was adopted by a white Pennsylvania family. She spent most of her life their and ended being dump'd into the "American" Culture . My moms is yur typical black lady like for real , she cooks black food , and talks with a lil slang (well attempts too) ; I wouldn't be shock'd if my mom bleach'd herself lol (not a mj joke R.I.P ) and got those famous chinky eyes and puffy ass cheeks lol (on her face) yu pervs .
I don't think my mom is really familiar with the asian culture thats whyy I don't classify my family as an asian family we don't even own a damn rice cooker all my asian friends owns numerous rice cookers lol . We don't even eat rice on a daily we eat rice when we have chinese for dinner lmfao . We use forks to eat our rice not our hands lol .
I need me a damn rice cooker in my house ! I prolly won't use the mother fck'er it'll be their jus to make up official . when I eat rice I'm throwing all my damn forks out we will use our hands dammit !
Don't get me wrong now I do love being black but I do wanna be able to live the asian wayy of life

WHADDD CAN I SAYYY BEING A CHINKKKK IS IN !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. interesting blog, go get a rice cooker lol.

    http://goldfeather-arvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa ur blog is dope.
    you never know, bday/christmas = RICE COOKER!!! ---man i've never even heard of a rice cooker. lol
    but anyways check out my blog: beecarterexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete