Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hoe?


Okayy so yesterday last period of the day this doode tells me everybody at school thinks Ima hoe so Im like wow really ? who ? so he tells me who the people are . (I kinda already knew who he was gonna say)


Back to what I was saying....


1st off...Im no hoe ! I don't fck every damn female walking thats what a hoe does. Just because I have the confidence to walk up to a chicka and talk to her doesn't mean Ima hoe . Stop fck'n hating on my game, don't get mad at me cause yu insecure . I've been like this for a while now and Im not gonna change jus bc you think negative about the way I does me... feel me ?


Secondly, I didn't ask for your damn opinion, I do what I wanna do when I wanna do it ; If I wanna talk to a chick then turn around and talk to her friend niggah Ima do it , bc I can and if you don't like it then literally killyurself and send me an invite to your funeral I'll show up promise (thanks to co for telling me how to spell "funeral" hit her up @ twitter.com/aye_coco)


This goes out to the niggahs who was talking shit at school yall know who yall be

GET MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment