Sunday, September 6, 2009

30th year anniversary

Align CenterWell yall kno NCAA college football has start'd their 30th season last Saturday and I wanna say what a great time'n . The first day was filled with big hits, nice catches, stiff arms, trucks, big numbers, and upsets . I can't wait to see how the season will have its upsets like every year .
My national championship picks is Florida and Texas
I see no other teams that will beat these two, with their great leader at quarterbacks in Tewbow and Mccoy they'll lead their teams to the promise land . Both quarterbacks attempting to end their legacy in college with that National Title .
I believe SEC is a lil overrated , I just don't see the powerhouse teams like the past previous years I still think they have whaddd it takes to take the title as toughest conference of the year .
Heisman trophy!
TEBOW! VS. McCoy !
Happy 3oth NCAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment