Thursday, August 13, 2009

4:38 A.M.



IF THE VIDEO DON'T WORK HERE'S THE URL http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhF0uPTeHLuoPMH75W

"I don't take nothing from noone, I do what I wanna do, and I going to do that till the day I die and if I can't I will jus die"


"I do feel like I'm misunderstood."


"In the words of today and the words forever is kids."


"My father is living, and he is not in my life and has never been in my life so I don't wanna be Dwayne I rather be Wayne"


"Hardwork pays off, if yu work that hard yu going to get good and good turns into great"


"Im not an example for people on how to live their lives, and neither in my life will I ever set out to be an example for people on how to live their lives, if yu need an example for how to live then yu shouldn't be born."


"Worry about yours and let them worry about theirs because I got mines."


No comments:

Post a Comment