Friday, April 10, 2009

For the love of Ray J



I really don't fck with TV anymore, but since I was placed on restriction I've pay'd Ray J's show a lot of attention.

Now on previous dating reality tv shows the girls would be hella ugly ; except for a few good apples. On Flava of Love 99.9 % of the girls on the show was jus straight up ugly as fck. Its like God took extra time to make them ugly lol . For example Hottie from the first season..... gtfoh is all I can say about her... she couldn't even cook chicken lmao ; on the other hand hoops dddddammmmmnnnn was so damnnnn bad....I'd beat lol.

Now Ray J got some dimes on his team ; he the only person outta reality tv to have more than 1 or 2 fine girls on his show. I kno for a fact I could see myself beating down in a heart beat lol. For example, Unique she's more on the older side but she is jus so damn beautiful ; she a fighter which I like in a girl... she can def ride the D train, and Danger (in a mystikal voice) she's sexy too and different me and her could have an intellectual and sprited convo after sex lmao


Ray J is so damn luckyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment